PA system. Compact & scalable, it can handle small rooms up to good sized halls
- Bose System 1 (serves as a small PA or Monitor)
- 10 channel Benhringer mixer/ amp with effects. 800 W per channel, 2 channels
- 2 x 10 Carvin Q10 Main/ Monitor Speakers
- 6 Channel Carvin X600L mixer/ amp with effects. 250 W per channel, 2 channels
- 2 x 12 Yamaha SP12 Main/ Monitor speakers
- 1 x QSC 8 Amplified Monitor speaker
- Portable computer (Macintosh Laptop)
- Drum & bass tracks for roughly 8 sets
- Large MP3 selection for DJ- style music
Instruments/ Effects. Top quality equipment allows the wide variety of sounds needed for the broad range of songs.
- Shure SM 68B or head-worn vocal microphone
- Fender Stratocaster guitars
- Taylor T5z Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Digitech GNX 3000 Guitar Effects Processor
- Boss RC-2, RC-3/ Jamman Samplers for both guitar and vocals (allowing harmonies with 1 singer!)
- Digitech Vocal 300 Vocal Effects Processor
Visual Effects. Ignored by many musicians, lights are important to set the mood.
- 2 American DJ MegaBar RGB LED light strips
- LED “Moonflower” projector
- 2 Red+Green LED Laser projectors
- 8 x 100W equivalent color LED flood lights ideal for small to medium sized facilities
- 3 light stands and clamp-on light fixtures ideally suited for taking up minimal space at small events
- 2 large stage light stands with bars and stage truss for a full, professional stage set up.
- Quad chaser/ sound-to-light unit
- Fog machine
Wolff uses a flexible yet compact set-up that scales from a compact, battery powered "band in a bag" up to a full PA for a medium-sized hall or outdoor venue. Wolff uses lights, lasers & a Moonflower projector, all low power LEDs that can all run off one 110 V outlet.